Monday, September 2, 2019

Earn Gift Cards - by playing games, watching videos, shopping, etc.

If you want to earn gift cards from Tim Horton's, Starbucks, Indigo, iTunes, Cineplex, Old Navy, Hudson Bay or Amazon.ca then read on because this post is for you.

The company I am promoting in this post is Swagbucks and these guys have been around for a long, long time. I believe it was founded in 2008 which makes it 11 years. Since then, Swagbucks have paid out more than $3 million dollars to loyal members including me,

As a loyal member, I have a routine every day to go into the Daily Poll to answer a question. It's always a multiple choice and you learn something about the members. The other day the daily poll asked 'how many times have I used a face mask?'. As a guy, my answer was 'never'. Either way, I earned one swagbuck for my answer.



I've been a member for at least 5 years and believe it is the best rewards program around. It lets you earn points by doing things on the web such as searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more.

I used to use Google to search for things, now I use Swagbucks to find things on the web. By doing so, I have the opportunity to earn bonus swagbucks (SB) because if I entered a search term that jiggles their algorithm, I get bonus SB's.

Another way to earn SB's is to install the SwagButton which will automatically monitor your tasks on the web. If you do anything that is Swagbucks related, you get a reminder. For example, if you went to eBay. Swagbucks would prompt you to activate their cash back meaning that they will give you SB's for anything you buy on eBay. This can be substantial because you can get 1% cash back on everything you buy from eBay.

If not eBay, there are other stores you can shop at such as Lowes, Indigo, Amazon, Groupon, Walmart, Canadian Tire, Rona and more.

Click HERE and register your Swagbucks account to earn swagbucks (SB). When you have collected a fair number of SB's, you can either redeem your SB's for gift cards or for money. If for money, you will get your money via PayPal.

Earning gift cards is easy with Swagbucks because they often have sales. For example, I redeemed my SB's for a Ultimate Dining Card and treated my wife to a dinner at Kelsey's. The Ultimate Dining Card can also be used at Montana's, East Mario's, Swiss Chalet or Harvey's.

If you click the link above, you could earn an additional 300 SB's when you total 300 SB's in the next 30 days. That's my way to say 'thanks' for reading our blog xocash.blogspot.com and joining Swagbucks.

If you live in Canada, I urge you to join Swagbucks and start collecting SB's for gift cards or for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment